Sunday, February 8, 2015

Days 25-35 - Busy Bee!

I've been quite a busy bee. Because of everything I have going on, I have not been doing well at keeping up with my blogging! This might have to become a weekly blog instead of daily. I have also been neglecting my Twitter feed except the daily updates there with a link to my food diary. Which, by the way, if you've been paying attention to that this week, ugh.

This past week I was away from home for 6 of the 7 days. 3.5 days of that was for work, 1 night for dog training class, and 1.5 days traveling to see family and my non-blood sisters for a fun weekend. So, as you might imagine, I had a little streak of some no-so-good food days. But, I still lost .2 pounds this week! It's nice to have that happen so I know it's okay for me to have an indulgent week, just as long as I get back on track starting tomorrow.

This week's menu is planned and will go as such:
Monday
Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: Vegetable Lasagna

Tuesday
Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Leftover Lasagna
Dinner: Quinoa Enchilada Bake (this is a new dish I'm trying this week)

Wednesday
Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Leftover Quinoa Enchilada Bake
Dinner: Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

Thursday
Breakfast: Yogurt and Toast
Lunch: TBD (traveling for work)
Dinner: Protein shake and Vitatop (during travel to/from dog training classes)

Friday
Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Kale salad
Dinner: Cauliflower crust pizza

Saturday and Sunday: TBD

I'll be updating the food matrix on my fridge tonight before bed, so I will be able to stay on track this week. The only traveling day for me this week is Thursday, but since I have to head to dog training classes that night, I'll just have a protein shake and Vitatop for dinner, and that will leave me the majority of the day's calories for lunch. That means I should be able to find something no matter where I end up eating.

Thanks for hanging in there with me while I neglect you and this blog. I appreciate knowing there is support out there when I do post, and when I see you in person. So far I am 6 pounds down, and have not (yet) had a week where I cumulatively gained weight instead of losing.

The big goal for this upcoming week is to get back into exercising. I want to do 15-20 minutes of yoga 4 times this week, plus 15-20 minutes of light cardio on 3 days. I need just a little something to get me going, and then I can gradually bump that up and challenge myself more as I get stronger.

Well, if I don't talk to you for another week, have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment