Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 24 - Not Much to Say

I don't have much to say today. I had meetings all day at work, and take a look back at yesterday's post to see why today was a sad day on top of that. I was hoping I would be okay today around 4 pm, but I did get a little teary at that time, and am still very sad for what had to happen today.

On my way home from my meetings, I really wanted to stop for fast food to comfort myself, but instead I came home, had healthy(ish) tacos and guacamole instead. I am indulging in some vodka tonight to pay a toast to the late Bandit the dog, but other than that I'm pretty on track for the calorie count for the day. I was a little under the past two days, so I feel okay about going over a bit today.

I'll write more tomorrow, but for now I'm just going to drown my sadness with comedies on the DVR, and probably go to bed early.

Peace out, girlie scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment