Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 15 - Feeling Better

Yesterday was not great. Look back through the blog yesterday for reasons. But, today I am back on track! For breakfast I had a protein shake. For lunch I had a bagel thin that I split in half and topped with carrots and grape tomatoes. dinner was white chicken chili, and it was pretty good! I added beans in, even though I really dislike beans, but I didn't mind them too much in this chili. For dessert, I had an apple which I topped with some cinnamon and nuked in the microwave for 90 seconds.

I'm 388 calories below my limit for today, which makes up a little from yesterday. I didn't get time to do yoga today because I had to do some work after dinner, and then give my puppy a bath... not a fun task! He gets a haircut on Sunday, but he dug out in the warm weather today and got some really muddy paws.

Tomorrow brings a smoothie for breakfast, maybe chili for lunch (not sure yet), and spaghetti squash for dinner. Anytime there is spaghetti squash, I get excited for dinner!

I will have some more work to do tomorrow after dinner, so I may not get to work out again, but I'm hoping that starting Wednesday morning I can get my butt in gear and start working out in the mornings. I tend to do better that way, and if I get it out of the way, I can do whatever else I want in the evening.

That's it for me tonight. Thanks for the support on Twitter last night and this morning when I had a misstep. I really appreciate it!! Have a great night and fabulous day tomorrow, and I'll type at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment