Saturday, January 10, 2015

Days 5 and 6 - On a Roll!!!

The end of the first week of my journey is getting closer, and I still am on track!

Yesterday I forgot to blog, so I'll catch you up. Some cereal started my day, I had a sandwich at lunch, and tried out cauliflower pizza for dinner. I didn't have any cravings all day, and didn't really get hungry between meals!

Today was a great way to start out my first weekend. I was busy all day, so I didn't have a chance to get bored and want to eat just because. I started the morning by going out to breakfast with my husband before running some other errands. I made the healthy choice and had yogurt, fruit and part of a bagel instead of my usual egg and bacon bagel sandwich. It was really good, and I was so happy the cafe had my favorite fruit today, blueberries!

For lunch, I had an avocado, tomato and feta salad. This was plenty to tide me over while I spent some time with my sister at the Civic Center in Des Moines watching The Book of Mormon. It was a great time, and I'm so happy I got to see this musical.

After the show, I went grocery shopping before heading home. I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat beforehand. I made it through without buying too many extra things, and still wasn't too hungry when I got home at 7:30! I bought a sandwich, and decided I should eat even if I wasn't hungry so I didn't get a craving and over-indulge. So, I had the sandwich I bought and some pumpkin seeds.

I had planned on having a new kind of yogurt for dessert tonight, but I was not hungry after dinner, so I decided to skip it.

I'll be doing some work from home tomorrow, so I hope I keep busy enough to not eat out of boredom. I also plan to start trying some yoga tomorrow to increase flexibility and get myself moving.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment