Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 8 - Another Monday

Well, it's Monday. I sometimes have a hard time getting out of bed on Mondays. I really like having weekends to myself, and it's hard to get back into the routine of going back to work. But, today wasn't too bad. I crawled out of bed on time, and was even early to work!

For breakfast, I had some lime yogurt with some add-ins. Chobani makes these, and they are DELICIOUS. I forgot to get a picture of it, but the next time I have one, I'll post it over on Twitter!

Lunch brought me leftover turkey chili, and it was pretty yummy. I also had two dark chocolate Hershey kisses to tide me over for the afternoon.

Dinner was amazing. Another one that will become one of my staples. Caribbean tacos with homemade mango salsa and coleslaw mix. Even though my husband didn't like the tacos, I will definitely be making them again, maybe some evening when he works second shift and I'm on my own for dinner.

I also got off my butt tonight and did some yoga. I had forgotten how much I like yoga! I felt the relaxation in my lower back, and it felt great. I will definitely need to start doing this at least a couple times a week.

Tomorrow will be a busy day at work, with meetings most of the day and travel between offices. I will probably have some fruit for breakfast, or a smoothie. Lunch is TBD, since I don't know where I'll be at noon. Dinner will be pork chops with brown rice.

Overall, I still feel really good, and on track. Thanks again for reading and sticking with me through this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment