Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 4 - Headache Night Cap

Overall, today went well. I had a Clif bar for breakfast (didn't have time for an english muffin), a yummy turkey/avocado sandwich for lunch, and turkey chili for dinner (I decided to wait to try the cauliflower pizza tomorrow). I drank 10 cups of water. I will be under my calorie limit by 100 calories. Pretty good day.

But, by the end of today, I had a bad headache, and that's just starting to let up now. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight.

A few more shows will be watched off the DVR, then it's bedtime for this gal. My new fitness tracker band tracks my sleep, and last night I got a 96%. But, I didn't really feel like I slept that well. I didn't have any caffeine today, so maybe I'll feel a little better tomorrow morning.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment