Friday, January 16, 2015

Days 11 & 12 - Holy Moley...

Wow. The past couple of days have been a whirlwind! I didn't get to blog yesterday because I was out of town late last night. For those of you who don't know, I'm studying to become a dog trainer so I can do some classes and private lessons on nights and weekends outside of my regular job. It's so fun!!!

Anyway, I didn't blog yesterday, but it was a good day food-wise. I was way under my calorie allowance because I had to eat on the road to the training class, but I didn't get hungry, so that was good!

Today was pretty hectic. There was a meeting at work that I had to present for, but I didn't know when it was going to happen. So, I was a little on edge (or just heightened alert) all day. I also had lunch provided by work, so that was interesting.

I started the day with yogurt. It was yummy!

As mentioned, lunch was provided by work, and I did well with that. It was chicken, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls and a brownie for dessert. I had about 4 oz. of chicken, a little spoonful of coleslaw, a roll, and half my brownie. I passed on the beans and potatoes to save calories (and because I don't really like baked beans or potato salad :)).

Tonight, I had what is becoming the Friday regular: cauliflower pizza! The recipe I found for this is so quick, easy and DELICIOUS that even my hubby likes it!

Tomorrow I'll be traveling out of town again to more dog training things, and Sunday I'll be working on some training videos for a website I built this summer. So, I should be able to keep busy and not be the boredom-hungries.

I hope you have a great weekend, and I should have time to blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment