Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 7 - 2.6 Pounds Down!

I'm actually writing this on Monday, but I wanted to keep this post on its own.

If you read my previous post, you'll note that I was working from home on Sunday, and was hoping to keep busy. By George, I was busy! I worked almost 8 hours, and I only had one snack. I didn't go over on my calorie intake, and I am very proud of that!

I had an english muffin for breakfast, turkey chili for lunch, and chicken gyros for dinner. It was a good food day.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I am only going to weight myself on Saturday mornings. Well, the result this week (if you haven't figured it out from the title) is that I've lost 2.6 pounds!

I didn't get yoga done on Sunday like I was hoping, but I'm going to get into the exercising habit this coming week.

Thanks for sticking through the first week with me, and look forward to another blog post (rather soon) about Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment