Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 9 - Going Strong

It has been just another Tuesday. Lots of meetings at work, but I stayed on track!

Breakfast was fresh blueberries. They are one of my favorite fruits, and I was happy to find some at the store this weekend.

I had lunch with some folks from work after a meeting, and we went to a Mexican restaurant. I was very well behaved and got a small taco salad, and I didn't each any of the tortilla bowl or the chips beforehand! That is quite the accomplishment for me, because chips and salsa are my favorite parts of a Mexican restaurant visit. But, I really enjoyed my salad, and was happy I made it out without over-eating!

For dinner we had some leftovers, so I had Caribbean tacos again. They were just as good as last night!

For dessert, I had a new type of yogurt that tasted like red velvet cake. It was awesome, and I might have found my new favorite type of yogurt. The only downside is that I don't think I can find them in this area, and I will have to travel about an hour to get any.

I also had a fudgy peanut butter chip Vitatop. If you haven't heard of these, Google them. They are so good, and full of vitamins and fiber while tasting like muffins! So good. Did I mention they were good?

After dinner, I did some riding on my stationary bike and some strength exercises. I might have trouble walking tomorrow, but it felt good.

Tomorrow brings a normal day in the office at work, and I plan on yogurt for breakfast and an avocado salad for lunch. It's my Grandpa's 97th birthday, so I'm having dinner with him and that is TBD. But, I'm sure I'll be able to find something that I can eat and stay within my calorie limit.

I hope your week is off to a great start, and continues being great!

No comments:

Post a Comment