Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Days 16 & 17 - Whoops!

I totally forgot to blog last night. I got busy doing some work, and went to bed without even thinking of the blog! So, let's start with a recap there.

I had a protein shake for breakfast. It kept me full til lunch. I took some leftover chicken chili for lunch, but I didn't feel hungry for that by the time 1pm rolled around. So, I had a microwavable taco bowl meal that I'd been storing at my desk. It wasn't that great. I don't really miss those kinds of meals. For dinner, I had spaghetti squash. It's one of my favorite dinners, so I got to fill up and have a good meal. I did well, and felt good going to bed.

Today was another good day, too. For breakfast I had a shake again because I was running late. It was good again. I really don't mind the shakes. For lunch I had a southwest chicken salad from Wal-Mart because I had to run some errands over lunch. It was actually really good! I had some Pretzel Thins on the side for a little crunch. For dinner I made chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese, and had a cheesy broccoli pasta for a side dish. It was really yummy. For dessert tonight I had some cinnamon almonds which will tide me over until bedtime.

It's really nice to be back on track, and now I think I'm getting into the swing of things so that I can still have the foods I want, but just be mindful of how much I'm eating and keep my portions in check.

Thanks for hanging in there, and stay tuned on Twitter later for a full recap of my calorie count for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment